Thursday, April 3, 2014

Heeeeeere's Stacey! (And sometimes Chris)

Welcome to my horror review blog.
(Fuck that clown)
 
This is my first time starting something that I feel is productive on the internet because horror is a big passion of mine and I wanted to make a place where I (and sometimes fellow friends) can spew all of our good/bad/unpopular opinions on movies in a genre that never goes out of style and aims to fill us with adrenaline and fear.  And because everything on the internet will suck after this.
This page will probably be a little basic to begin with as I'm mildly useless when it come to technology--I'm 27 with a 68 year old's mind-- so bear with me!  Hopefully you'll read some kickass reviews here and tell all of your horror-loving friends about it because that would be awesome.  

Real quick note for everyone: I'm Stacey.
From Texas.  Horror-obsessed.  Lover of all things gorey with a fondness for Italian horror especially.  I like Bagel Bites and space. 
But let's continue, shall we?

As you saw me mention in the title, my best friend Chris will be joining the blog more often than not to offer his thoughts on varying movies (and we'll even be combining brains to make review VIDEOS) but try not to love him more than me because then I'll have to kill him--JUST KIDDING...maybe...  As a matter of fact, I just received an e-mail from him today with his Cannibal Holocaust review and it's full of words and things and even a witty use of the term "turtle steaks",  so this place is already going to make you fall in love and want to throw money at us for no reason.
(Assuming you're all white businessmen)

I have a lot planned for this blog and I'm really excited about it (i.e. reviewing not just horror movies but horror-themed shows of my liking).  I'm also 100% open to recommendations and suggestions on movies that you would like us to see and review but I have ZERO idea how you would do that here so I'll be leaving my Tumblr link as well as my Twitter so feel free to leave me messages with your ideas.  The horror community is a great, big place and while 98% of it is an accepting place to be, there's that other 2% that form an elitist mentality with horror and I'm definitely going to say upfront right now that I am NOT one of those douchers.  We all love the same thing: HORROR. Let's hang out and be cool and make friends and talk about the same badass thing we all grew up to love.

So, I mean, I guess that's about it.  I just wanted to make a little intro to get the ball rolling and let y'all know what you're getting yourselves into!  I hope you stumble upon this blog through some magical, mystical way (or Google) and think it's rad enough to continue coming back and supporting we do.

-Stacey

p.s. Look out for the first review in the next few days!  Or you can put your e-mail in the little box to the right and be notified when new posts go up on the page!

Tumblr: http://staceyelizzabethh.tumblr.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/PopeBonerface

Chris's Twitter: https://twitter.com/wickdchris

1 comment:

  1. i'm hooked. tell me more about this turtle steak.....

    ReplyDelete