Monday, December 14, 2015

Horror Huddle with Stacey-Beth & Ash: #TBT with Tales of Halloween and Thanksgiving horror!

I know, I know, it's only Monday but if I waited until Thursday to post these videos that have been collecting dust, Ash would have my head on a stick.

That being said, this is going to be a two-fer.  Exciting, I know!
For our Tales of Halloween episode we have Demonika Devour back on and it's a loooonnnng one (55:22)!

If that's too long for you (you should really still watch bc you love us), check out our ep on Thanksgiving-related flicks, Thankskilling and 1987's Blood Rage.  This time around Ash and I finally get together in person and not only manage to keep our babbling limited to 20 min, but we also crafted a stupid turkey hat for me to wear.  That warrants a pity watch at least, right??


Enjoy and leave some feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment