Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Pick of the Week: La Creeperie Bookshop


Not only am I sucker for horror movies, but I also have a sweet spot for anything spooky in written form.  I have quite the little collection of books ranging from the occult and true crime to books on the paranormal and movie novelizations.  If you're like me, you'll appreciate the gem I found a few months back in the form of online bookshop, La Creeperie.

As you can see from the screenshot above, their shop has quite an array of "genres" to choose from, with the majority related to all things spine-chilling.

These are just a few of the titles I've acquired from the shop.  Clearly I have a thing for horror movie novelizations. Woops!

What I also love about the shop is the awesome prices.  You'll find some awesome titles that are super affordable (of course the real special books are higher in price, but well worth it).  While checking the site today, I noticed they're currently having a Halloween sale with all items being 15% off, so don't sleep on La Creeperie and go snag some kickass reads!

Instagram: lacreeperie
Twitter: lacreeperie2

No comments:

Post a Comment