Monday, July 24, 2017

Horror Huddle with Stacey-Beth & Ash: THE DESCENT (2005) & THE DESCENT 2 (2009)

 Oh my god, could it be?  A "new" episode of HORROR HUDDLE?!
I say new with quotations because this video was actually filmed right after Halloween of '16 but we never got around to posting it up...until now!
Which will lead me to apologize in advance for the atrocious sound (we've gotten better equipment since then!) and I messed up the settings during filming so that's why I'm trapped in a box on the bottom corner of the video.

Good news is that Ash and I are going to be filming new content for you all starting this week!

Onto the video- this week we talk Neil Marshall's adventure horror THE DESCENT and its less-than-stellar sequel THE DESCENT 2 directed by Jon Harris.

Enjoy and leave some feedback!


Find us on Instagram: staceybethh || e.txcountryboy

No comments:

Post a Comment