Friday, February 23, 2018

Texas Frightmare Weekend 2018: Last House on the Left special guests and Arrow Video release!

As if I needed more of a reason for us here at To Avoid Fainting to attend this year's TEXAS FRIGHTMARE WEEKEND horror con (yes, we will be there this year)!

TFW has just announced some awesome guests and a super rad Arrow Video release that I will most definitely need to be getting my hands on.

"Texas Frightmare Weekend Presenting Sponsor Arrow Video is bringing two very special guests to our May 4-6 event. In celebration of Arrow Video’s upcoming and previously unannounced release of Last House on the Left please welcome Jeramie Rain and Marc Sheffler!

 We're also very excited to give you a first look at the cover art by celebrated artist Paul Shipper."

While you're at it, check out my review for Last House on the Left, which also happens to be the first post I made for the site. 

No comments:

Post a Comment